An emotionally liberating flower essence blend to support natural weight management. Supports emotional balance and self-control when wanting to create and sustain positive changes in your life. Supports you to release an old definition of yourself and develop a more positive self-image and a healthy relationship with yourself. May assist in managing appetite and cravings. Use in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle changes.
Always read the label and use as directed. This product should be taken as part of a weight management programme and should not be taken without a suitable dietary and exercise programme. Weight management programmes take some time and personal commitment to get results.
Weight Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Struggling with or needing to let go of an old self-image
• Struggling to initiate new routines for your holistic well being
• Having difficulty sticking to a healthy diet or an exercise plan
• Feeling you have no inner strength or willpower
• Feeling heavy and weighed down with unexpressed emotions
• Holding onto negative feelings about yourself and your body
• Feeling resentful, hopeless or powerless in connection with your body image
• Letting go of old unhelpful beliefs about your body
• Releasing old emotional and mental baggage
• Opening up to a new relationship with food and eating patterns
• Tapping into your inner strength and willpower to create and sustain positive changes in your life
• Developing a positive self-image and a healthy relationship with yourself
• Knowing that everything is possible on your journey of self-transformation
How to use:
Easy to use 20 ml oral spray. Spray 2-4 times directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Ingredients: NZ Natives
Alkaline mineral water, ethanol (alcohol as a natural preservative), aqueous botanical infusions of Pohutukawa (Metrosideros excelsa), Poroporo (Solanum laciniatum), Hen and Chickens Fern (Asplenium bulbiferum), Whau (Entelea arborescens), Native Hawthorn (Carpodetus serratus) and Akeake (Dodonaea viscosa).