An emotionally calming flower essence blend to support healthy emotional expression in children. Supports children to develop healthy emotional resilience, consistency and adaptability. Ideal for use with everyday childhood ups and downs, high stimulus situations or when needing some ‘quiet time’. Supports a child during changes in routine, family structure or home environment or when starting a new school.
Calm Kids Support© is ideal for children who are:
• Starting school, learning a new skill or subject or taking a test or exam
• Going through changes in family structure or routines
• Moving house, relocating or changing schools
• ‘Wound up’, over-reactive or ‘all over the place’
• Living in difficult or emotionally volatile environments
• Exhausted, over-stimulated or having difficulty settling
• Healthy emotional resilience
• Emotional consistency and balance
• Being able to adapt easily to change
• Having pride and pleasure in achievements
• Overcoming insecurity, doubt and disappointment
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Ingredients : NZ Natives
Alkaline mineral water, ethanol (alcohol as a natural preservative), aqueous botanical infusions of Matata (Rhabdothamnus solandri), Native Harebell (Wahlenbergia gracilis), Mingimingi (Leucopogon fasciculatus), Rasp Fern (Doodia media), Native Hawthorn (Carpodetus serratus) and Tanekaha (Phyllocladus trichomanoides).